Dairy Development Co-Operative Federation Limited
Description about the Department:
The Government has established Warangal Urban dairy in the year 1975 with a capacity of 20000 liters handling capacity per day and Bulk Milk Cooling Units 6 No’s for procuring milk from various villages under the district there by providing financial assistance for the livelihood of the rural farmers.
- Procuring milk from rural dairy farmers by giving remunerative price.
- Processed milk selling to Urban Consumers on affordable price.
- Providing milching animals to milk producers through bank loans depending upon the repaying capacity.
- Arranging milk tester for fat testing.
- Arranging 40 liters milk cans for collecting milk for village level.
- Arranging mandal level Bulk Milk Cooling Units for cold chain facility.
- Arranging feed for Farmers from TSDDCF, Feed mixing Plant, Gadwal on cost to cost basis.
- Description about the department scheme details and related applications:
IDDP X Plan 3 No’s
RKVY 2 No’s
CM Package 1 No