Warangal and Hanamkonda as legend goes is linked with the dynasties of Great “Vishnukundins” and even prior to it also of the Buddhist and pre_Buddhist periods of indian History.During Eighth Century A.D. , Warangal with an old name “Orukal” has served as Capital City of Yadava king of the Kakatiyas or Ganapatis making Warangal as Capital City.The name of Warangal “Orugallu” is said to be correct form of Orukal which is the original designation ,the old town.The words the middle of the Warangal fort.The Kakatiya line seems to have been in existance even earlier to the middle of 7th Century A.D.because the famous Chines Piligrim Hieun-Tsang,mentions the nameof the Kingdom of “Danakakitya” in the South.The family name Kakatiya is derived from the local appellation of the Goddess Durga(Kakati).
- Recruitment from Medical and Health Department-Warangal Urban District.
- iRAD Mobile and Web Application
- TSIC-Warangal Urban
- Provisional Selected Candidates List Of SC/ST Backlog Posts-Erstwhile Warangal
- Final Merit List Of SC/ST Backlog Posts-Erstwhile Warangal
- Revised Provisional Merit List Of SC/ST Backlog Posts-Erstwhile Warangal
HELP LINE NUMBERS
Child Helpline -
Women Helpline -
Crime Stopper -
Rescue & Relief - 1070